Friday, August 21, 2009

स्ट्रीट Poetry

so much to accomplish/so little time/am I/using my mind/or loosing my mind/the seclusion/I Find/as I go Inner/the boss is back/guess who coming to dinner/took losses/still a winner/I get Hot/and just simmer/pray dear lord/forgive this sinner/I'm... at it/Not Fina/All ways had plans/You remember/You believed in me/ Cause I"m a ACTION figure/BeGee "WALK IT OUT"/ Like a Dance/ Move Ni&&A"s/I'm touching lives/everyday who's Bigger/west coast jack the ripper/something like a golf pro the way I get the chippers/strictly off deliverance/mellow laid back slow flow/I'm Anthony/just like Mello/Paw Howard/Had Nuggets/In Denver/Before Billup's/That's pimping/aver...age shoe's/can't feel up/while cat's sleep/I'm still up/I'm talking/deep sleep/Mom/I'm not tired/I'm still feel Up/If the gas prices/get high I fill up/cause shorty cant eat no books/

No comments:

Post a Comment