Monday, December 22, 2008

The holiday's

The holiday are creeping by families are getting together in the spirit of the times “Happy Holidays” is what rings out throughout the house merry Xmas and happy New Year the season is probally a month and a half lets give the people two months well actually they keep us going through out the year with events and holidays not to take nothing away from tradition yet traditionally I feel stretched my whole life “I FELT THE PRESSURE”
It went from wondering what I was going to get under the tree two looking to fit my immediate family, my family close friends& community When it comes to love we got it! cheers, joy,and the occasional test for the generations we got the love part down since I can remember I was surrounded with love not to say my surroundings loved the people who love me any way wouldn’t it be a nice plus to be able to really provide a Xmas for all around in the spirit of the story of Santa Claus weather or not you believe in the character as being real it is a real story and a great story at that about a man with big enough vision because recognize heart is a major muscle in your body vision feeds the soul in witch motivates the major muscle into action the spirit of that story reminds us of some real deep stories in time that had the same message God speed & Happy Holidays.......

No comments:

Post a Comment